Leucillin is a Hypochlorous based antiseptic skincare product, non-toxic, skin pH neutral, suitable for use on all mammals. It can be used as a wound and abscess wash, it can help fight skin conditions caused by fungus or bacteria. It is also a useful addition to the hygiene routine of your elderly rats, especially when leg paralysis will make grooming more difficult. It is an invaluable addition to your first aid kit.
Hypochlorous mirrors the immune system, it is what the body produce to fight infection. You may notice the product faintly smell of chlorine, but this should not put you off. It is safe and won't promote bacterial resistance.
You can read more about Leucillin on the manufacturers' website
50ml dropper bottle.